Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Halloween Wreath

>> Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hello friends,

Here in the South, it is the Dog Days of Summer - so hot and muggy that I try not to go outside.  I am so dreaming of late Fall and cooler temps.  I am also glad that we are moving into Fall and Halloween at DRS Designs, so I can at least have cooler weather on my cards.

My card today is a Halloween wreath.  I made the base wreath using the Holly Jingle Bells image.  I sponged all the foliage with a smoke distress ink and glittered up the berries with some black glitter.  I added some fun Spooky Tree Limbs, the Beware Zombies Sign, Zombie Hand Wave, and a soon to be released Witches Hat.  I ripped a bit of the right top corner so I added a little Empty Spider Web to cover it up.

 
My window is made from corrugated cardboard die cut and painted black.

Super spooky wreath - I would definitely hang this on my door!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, you create the best wreaths! And this one is no exception!! Great spooky card with the "dark" wreath. I really like the added tree branches & black berries. The new hat image is the perfect topper for your scary wreath!

Karin said...

Your Halloween wreath is just awesome! So creative adding the hat, hand and zombie sign! I need one of these for my front door :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Awesome, Nancy! Your wreath is wonderful w/ all the "dead" leaves & zombie hand reaching out. Spooky cool! I would definitely hang it on my door!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow Nancy, this is such a cool wreath!!! I love that it's all gray tones makes it graveyard looking! Love all the "greenery"! Very spooky, very fun!

Sue said...

Creepy Nancy, veeerrrrry creepy! You are definitely the Queen of Wreaths! Love the zombie hand scratching to come out and the festive hat on top!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP