Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Little house

>> Saturday, July 15, 2017

Good morning!

So this is suppose to be a little house with a brick lower (made with the new Brick Wall 260P), yellow and white top (I saw one like this when I lived in the mid west for a while and always admired it).
There is also a brick wall for their yard where you see the trees and birds (Love Bird Branch 413H) and bird house (Birdhouse Tree Branch 733K).  Inside the house is a blue and white wall paper made with the (Open Plaid 631P). Inside the window I also have my beautiful sentiment, Life Is Measured 216F.
The Window die is Spellbinder, The Trees are Memory Box, the house gingerbread top is Heartfelt, the flowers are Memory box.  I saw a card similar to this once where part of the scene was actually a stand and thought I'd try it (like a backward gate fold).




 Next up...

This card is using our cutie pie Lasso Cowgirl 220H with the Saddle Up Birthday greeting 877F. I also used star dies by ODBD, Fence and Post by Memory Box and a grass border punch by Martha Stewart.  If I had a small cow die or stamp I definitely would of used it!!
This card was super easy!  Just a bit of Tea Stain Distress Ink around the edges and everything else was die cut or fussy cut and placed.

                                          Thanks for visiting today!
                          Robin

4 comments:

Sue said...

OMG!!!Your little house is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! The more I look at it the more I find! What a fantastic use for the brick wall! Great job on the cowgirl card as well - although I don't think she'd actually wear her good pink boots for ropin' :)

Shelia said...

Both of these are do pretty. Love all the details, especially on the first card. There is so much going on in that card! Wow! So awesome!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are fabulous, Robin! Your little yellow house w/ the brick looks amazing! And I love your little cowgirl. I think I need a barb wire fence (in Texas, we just called it a "bob wire", lol. ) It's the Texas drawl accent, I guess.

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, both these cards blew me away. They are so well done and wonderful and full of tons and tons of awesome details. wow!!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP